Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Hotel Williamson



I'm going to add "install revolving door" to the honey-do list. Seriously! Since March 15th we had 31 visitors for a total of 36 days. I've never made so many beds in my life! Although, we love having everyone coming to visit us and can't wait for the next group to come. We spent 4 1/2 years in Iowa and the only people who visited us were our parents, my grandparents, my sister and our niece. Here are a few pictures from our visitors:

Benjamin, Molly & Caleb

Aunt Beth Anne, Aunt Cheryl, Adam, Andrew, Alex, Brian & Lauren

Mom & Dad

Aaron & his Mom

Nick, Carinne & Madison

Grandma & Grandpa Downs




Ven, Anu, Tanmay & baby (due in Sept)

Iowa friends!! Mike & Nikki

This guy hung out on our patio for a long time

Caleb, Molly, Michaela, Hudson & Benjamin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Free Personal signatures - cool!

TEXTAREA_ID